Thursday, May 10, 2012

Waking up to Bonnie


I decided to take the investigation in my own hands. I called Byron today but he didn’t pick up. I figured as much, he said he was going to lay low for a while. I just wana see if he knows anyone in the area that could be doing this shady shit. I mean why would anyone want to say this random shit about me that isn’t true. Its fucking with my career.
I love singing on the street its liberating, but it isn’t the same. I need to make money, I wana feel the headset encompass my ears, I want the bass to bust out my eardrums, I want the piano to moan, and guitar to weep, I want to make fucking music. Im gonna whoop some fools ass when this is all done.
I called bonnie, I needed someone to talk to, shes an easy target. Apparently her a Byron broke up, before ever even leaving for Canada, that would explain why he didn’t return my calls. Maybe he didn’t trust me and bonnie. Whatever, she came over, we chatted for a while, she had some wine, and I had a gin and tonic. I played the piano and sang while she danced for a bit, just like the old day, then my man Otis came on, and before I knew it, I was waking up to bonnie fixing up some breakfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment