Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Say Hell Yeah


I am not sure, but I think I just got my first ever crush over the phone. I called this Nicole girl that wrote that article about me in the globe. I needed to clear a few things up and find out who was spilling this gossip. If this type of stuff keeps getting out, my career is still in jeopardy. I’m beginning to wonder if I can still carry a tune, or catch the beat, I haven’t been in the studio for so long that I am actually having withdrawals, I need to do something, I feel like my voice has been bottled up. I score the occasional gig, sing the occasional bar for someone who notices and asks me, but honestly I’m getting so out of practice I’m forgetting my own lyrics.

Whoa

Anyways, I don’t know how the hell I got started talking about that, I guess I just really have music in my soul. So this Nicole girl I talked to, I mean I understand she is a journalist, she needs to know how to manipulate information out of people, shes probably met people richer, more famous, smarter, but theres something about her, I think it was her voice, it was so smooth, comforting, it was like I had been talking to her for years, she was clearly intelligent, probably got a PHD or something. She used words that I don’t even know, was able to recite her right to freedom of speech at will, and when she laughed, it was a laugh that made me smile. I don’t even know what we talked about really, but I’m sitting here with her cell number on a piece of paper, so I don’t have to go through the directory again, and a time and date. I was to meet her tomorrow, so that we can discuss the article she wrote on me, she said I may even get another article, if I gave her a good story, who knows.

HELL YEA STER!

Best news in a long time, not only may I get to the bottom of my problems, but I may have just found a winning woman. Someone who can hold her own, and hold me down. Im stoked for the meeting, good day yall. Keep checking out the rhyme scene, even if your times lean, Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment