Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Never Got to Say Thank You


So I had done it, Byron was no longer going to try and blackmail/ rat me out to press and shit, he was out of my life. Ive got to give Byron some credit though, he has stayed true to his word and then some. I haven’t heard a peep, hear hes still in Canada, and get this, he even issued a statement saying that the story of me was not true, That I am not a drug fiend, and that I remain drug free currently. Well… except for a lil pot, but who doesn’t smoke fuckin ganja, lets be real. He even went as far as to say that he was 100% responsible for my overextended vacation fuck up.

The record Company Gave me a call and apologized for assuming I was continuing my drug use, but they said they think its best I still remain out of the studio for a while since the last blow up.
Thats fine I got my own new studio, and Jessie does too, right on the corner of Tremont and Boylston.

I went over to the globes headquarters, I wanted to see if maybe Nicole could get Lunch. I went to her office but she was on the phone. The guy on the other end didn’t sound to happy. The call ended in a minute, and Nicole looked up at me.
“So, I trust you rained on my anonymous sources parade?”
“Poured”
“excellent, since he came out saying that article was completely false, Ive been getting a lot of heat, but he was a completely credible source as one of ur best friends. That’s all I can really say”
“He was one of my best friends”
“ohh it really did pour then huh?” Her phone rang again and she picked it up. She told the caller to hold for a second.
“Hey I gotta go, im getting more shit for this article, but I would love to see you again?”
“I didn’t want to ruin your credibility my bad, I didn’t ask for this you know”
“I know, I wanted to do it, now I know how you feel, plus it was only a minor blow. Nothing I can’t handle and rebuild. Now you gotta go this call may get ugly”
“Ok when can I expect to see you again? I never got to say Thank you”

She waved me out of the room as if she had a very important call coming.

The feeling came again, I was blushing, but it was different this time. I moved right towards Nicole, I couldn’t help it, she was so Smart, so beautiful, so strong, I kissed her smack on the lips mid conversation. They were so soft, so sweet, I could feel her temperature rise in her face, just as she did mine the first day we met. She hung up the phone, grabbed my shirt, reeled me in, and planted one on me, right back.

“you just did” she whispered. The phone rang again

“Your blushing” I said as I exited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment