Thursday, May 10, 2012

2 Birds, One Stone


I was wicked bored today, so I went over to Byron’s house, just to check the place out, it still gave me the creeps that he wouldn’t respond, and didn’t even end up going to Canada after all of that. It was completely empty, looks like someone didn’t even live there. There was no car in the drive way, there wasn’t even mail in the mailbox. Strange
I started driving home, but on the way home I got a call from Bonnie. She wanted to come over. I told her that was fine. She sounded a little sick, maybe sad or something I don’t know, ill make it better soon.
When I got there she was waiting, uh oh. Its never good when she has to wait.
“Oh what so you don’t even call me no more now? Just think your good to hit it and quit it? You know me way better than that Ster, Damn! I cant just do this and not have any feelings for you, too much history.”
“Bonnie I’m sorry, but I thought you knew what this was”
“What this was? Im here now aint I? Try is!”
Knock, Knock, Knock went the door. Oh fucking great, a crazy bitch and someone at the door. I walked over to it, and opened it up.
“Hi Ster, can I come in? I said I’d be over sometime soon, so here I am.”
Oh fuck, this is bad
“Ster Who the fuck is at the door?” shouted Bonnie again “I aint done yet!” Bonnie comes walking from out of the living room, into the entrance way “Who is this skinny bimbo bitch? Oh yous a MotherFucker Ster! You think you can play me?!” Bonnie stormed out of the room, and started grabbing her stuff. Her yelling could  be heard everywhere.
Nicole looked incredibly disheartened, “Well, now I know what your into… Honestly I would prefer dropping the soap.” she said, and walked away, didn’t even look back. She knew exactly what to say to make it hurt, my own words, I blushed again, but was choked up for a second.
Bonnie came storming back in
“You trifling ass, punk ass, bitch ass, singin ass, man whore ass……..” she was a stream of eloquence. After she had successfully gathered all her things, which included a cd, a hand bag, a coat, and change of clothes and shoes, she headed for the exit.
“Oh yea heres your ugly ass coat, use it to wipe your ass or something, that’s about all its worth…” she paused the statement took out her iphone, posed next to me, and took a quick pic. “I made more off selling your pictures to fucking TMZ than that damn coat anyways, so ill just take one of them.” And with that she was gone.
Bitch.
Now both women are gone, and the one I know I want, may never come back. Not to mention I still don’t have a fucking job. But on the bright side, I know how those shot of me got taken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment