Sunday, May 13, 2012

Revision 2


The very next day I was in the city. I got a cab, and quickly made my way to 535 Hayden Lane. When I pulled up to the apartment complex, I saw Byron’s car I knew he was there and I knew what was about to happen. I reached into my pocket and clenched my gun for assurance of its presence. My heart was pounding. Blood rushing, adrenaline surging.

I paid the taxi, and away he sped, while I slowly traversed up the apartment stairs. Luckily someone right in front of me entered the complex so I just came in right behind, undetected. Before committing fully, I looked for an escape or alternate plan, I was raised to do this, if something shady is going down you better have a plan A, B, and C cause you know sure as hell the other person you’re fuckin with does.

I noticed a fire extinguisher right outside of Byron’s door, and also 2 security cameras on each side of the hall. I knocked on Byrons door quietly, No reply, though I could hear music coming from inside. I turned the handle, it was Open and I strolled right in.

“Bonnie baby that you?”

I didn’t say anything just kept on course moving towards Byron. That fucking Bitch I shoulda known her and Byron were still together, and scheming the second she said TMZ, fucking gold digger.

“Bon Bon?”

That was my nickname for her, gross. I was right next to him, I put the cold gun to his head.

“Bonnie, don’t play no games right now, we can get freaky…”

I cut him off “Fine no games Bitch!”

Smack, a big ole pistol whip to the face. Byron didn’t make a sound, he sat there and took it, his cheek got a gash in it, and it was now dripping blood, but it didn’t phase him. That wound was nothing to what he did to me. He knew who it was, he knew what had happened, it was only a matter of time.

“You took my money? Bitch you framed me, snitched me out for shit I didn’t do?”
SMACK! Byron made a sound at this one, a low grumble, followed by a spit of blood.

“How fucking dare you, there was never no gangsters, there was never no threat on you, you just got straight up cash you fucking prick. You ain’t even think about me”

My hands were shaking, for some reason my thumb was moving to caulk the gun, I didn’t know why, I had never killed before, I have shot a man but never killed. My thumb was slowly descending. Byron finally said his first words.

“Man think about this shit first!”

“Shut the fuck up!”

Click the gun was caulked

“Man now you know how I feel, your out there getting all the money, getting all the girls, I want tha shit too man! Why do you get to have it all? Fucking selfish”

“I did this for us, man if u didn’t double cross me, and stayed fuckin clean, we was all gonna be livin the life together, but look at what you done! Bitch! Look at it!” I put the gun right between Byrons eyes. My fingers were shaking, no not shaking, they were vibrating, uncontrollably. This was it.

Boom!

“What the fuckin hell is fuckin goin on in here?”

Bonnie just crashed in the door, and crashed the party. The sound startled me for a second but I kept my gun focused on Byron.

“I knew you was still with him, you smelt like a rat.”

“Shut the hell up little boy, maybe if you wasn’t so loud I wouldn’t a heard yo dumb ass, singing ass bitch!”

Bonnie reached into her pocket book and pulled out a gun, and pointed it directly at Sterling.

“U smack him up bitch?” asked Bonnie

“Yea I think he looks better now, more like your ugly ass.”

She chuckled, and kept poised right on sterling. Sterling’s gun was still directly in-between Byron’s eyes, Byron’s eyes had been closed for a while now, waiting, praying.

“So what you gonna do, Shoot Byron square in the dome and die after Ster, Huh? Die with your old best friends brains all over yourself? Big tough Singer wana play with a Bad Bitch?”

She caulked her gun, raised her weapon to eye level. To be honest, nothing is scarier to me than bonnie with a fucking gun, actually I lied, Bonnie on her period, during a full moon, with a gun is easily the deadliest thing in the entire world.

“Best you wish you didn’t ditch me now huh, Ster”
She closed one of her eyes, as if an expert marksman and time froze. Was this it? am I going to die? Am I going to kill? Am I going to live? My mind was flustered, it was like the first time I saw Nicole. Completely flustered, time froze when I looked into her eyes, just as when I looked into the barrel of Bonnie’s gun.

Tick, tick, tick, went the seconds

I sensed motion out of my peripherals, this was it.

“Pfffffffff” white smoke enveloped Bonnie.

“Oh Bitch!” she shouted

“BOOM!” went Bonnie’s gun as she let off a shot in the confusion.

“KLUNK!”

Bonnie collapsed to the ground, finally silent, and unconscious. I looked over to the area, and out of the white smoked, emerges Jessie, standing holding the fire extinguisher.

“Emergency Plan A, always the fire extinguisher baby!”

I breathed a sigh of relief, while Jessie Celebrated his heroism.

“You good Ster?”

“Fuckin great J, Beantown for life, taught us well, go make sure shes ok”

I’m never going to hear the end of this, forever, how he knocked my crazy ass, bitch ass, ex-girlfriend out with a fire extinguisher.

“You kiddin, im surprised that even knocked that thickskulled bitch out… she breathin I see her tits movin, shes good, just nappin” Jessie whispered, into the sleeping Bonnie’s ear, “Night night sleeping bitchy” Jessie stood up and walked over to me and By. “Ster man I came to your place, but you weren’t there, so I called Nicole, who was the only place I thought you could be since I had already check Boylston and Tremont. I got my fuckin second day off and look what you got me doin, missing another day of work, knockin fools out, I need a raise!” I didn’t respond, I was still just focused on Byron, the cold metal of my gun now leaving an in dent on his forehead. Jessie spoke first, and walked over.

“By, I’m through with you, dont never show me your face again, or else you see dat fire extinguisher, its gonna be so far up your ass, we can put out fires with it by opening your mouth. Your fucking scum!” Jessie spat on his feet, and left. Upon exiting he said.

“Ill let you two be it seems you have unfinished business.”

I couldn’t do it, im not a killer, I am a creator.
“This is the difference between you and me Byron.”
I put the gun back into my pocket, Byron’s eyes were still closed though.

“Stay in fucking Canada, Keep the fucking money man, that’s not what its about, your dead to me” I turned and stormed out, as I turned to shut the door, Byron’s eyes were still closed, But a single tear shed down his left cheek.

Jessie was waiting for me outside. I walked next to him, then we exited to the road to get a cab.

“We never speak of this again” Jessie Said, I nodded.

There was a brief silence while we waited for a cab. I flagged one down, and we headed over to it.

“But For real though, I just fucking smacked some bitch in the head with a fire extinguisher… HAAH!”

I laughed, it was funny though you have to admit, Bonnies going to wake up and just be like WTF. We got into the cab and flew home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment