Sunday, May 13, 2012

Revision 1


Tonight is going to be one of those nights I can tell. Some Chinese take-out, a fifth, nah maybe a handle tonight, I am going to see Jeremiah after all. I need a release.

Jessie called me today, he said there was a good video released of our performance at Ned Devines, and it was getting me a lot of good press in the past couple days. That was good to hear, but is a drunken song show really my route back to the top? He said the video poster’s name was Spores. Nicole, she must’ve done it before that whole Bonnie thing. Or maybe she did it after maybe she still cares… that’s just some fucking wishful thinking.
I headed out to round up the goodie bag for the night, equipped with booze, grub, some gum, and a couple Beantown burners.

While I was heading to the T stop, I couldn’t get Nicole out of my mind. I  hate to see her leave. I gave her a ring, no answer, she’s probably busy, probably already onto the next guy. Or she just ignored my call, whatever.

I jammed out with the power of all the musical greats that night. I don’t know if I stopped banging on the keyboard or belting for a split second. I would look up and sometimes there would be an audience spectating out of nowhere, other times just a couple kids dancing, the music was taking me over again.

I looked up again later, and I noticed a lady, she looked like she could be quite attractive, if she wasn’t so bundled. She wore a hat and let none of her hair show, sunglasses the size of dinner plates, a long and heavy coat buttoned all of the way up, and black boots. I Looked back down, and got lost into the music, again.

When I looked up, there was an audience, and again still that bundled women, with sunglasses and all, standing spectating, she seemed familiar, she looked like she just got out of work. No sweat off my back, if she knew me shed speak, she can’t be that cute anyways if shes hiding all her features. I noticed a flash out of the corner of my eyes, the women placed something in her pocket, and then swiftly turned and left, while I returned to work on the keyboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment