Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sel De La Terre


I was in my gym today, when I got a phone call. I looked at the number and again, I don’t know why but it happened again for the second time in 3 days since middle school, I blushed, Nicole was calling me.
“Hello?”
“Hi Mr. Jones?”
“Hey, Nicole, its ok you can call me Sterling, or Ster, whatever you like were not in the office now.”
“Well you may not be, but I am Mr. Jones”
“Right, I forgot about this whole you have a job thing, why don’t you help me out a bit? You know I can write.”
“Hmm, You always seem to be so business oriented, tell you what, if you can help me out, I may be able to help you out, sterling”
This is what I like to hear, now I may finally be getting somewhere with getting my job back.
“How may I assist you, Nicole”
“I need you to meet me at Sel De La Terre tonight around 8PM sharp”
“What’s in it for me”
“Well now, youll just have to come and find out now wont you, see you tonight” Click, end of convo. How did she know I was going to show up?

No comments:

Post a Comment